Sunday, November 19, 2006

Some photos from the Toronto Launch of The Emily Valentine Poems



My sweetheart et moi



Will Munro, co-owner of the Beaver & fabulous art fag and Lisa Foad, genius writer and organizer of my launch



Joe Pert, responsible for the video art installation of my poems and future baby daddy. Won't our kids be cute?



Mariko Tamaki, author of Fake I.D. & much more, with Emily Schultz, author of Joyland



Ange Holmes, bestest best who made the fabulous pink napkin silkscreened poems w/ Kaleb Robertson, awesome performer, who let me use his camera w/ Charissa Wilcox, fabulous wife of Mariko & production director of Buddies in Bad Times Theatre.



DJ Polly Six, aka Alex Olsen, aka Alex Ookpick, my oldest friend and bestest DJ.



Emily Schultz and Evan Munday from Coach House Books.



Lara & Carolyn



the awesome Katie Steilmanis



RM Vaughan & Megan Richards



us plus book table!



Thanks Kaleb for the camera!

No comments: