Friday, December 01, 2006

Top Ten Books of 2006

I spent the better part of the morning writing up a Top Ten albums list for FFWD magazine - go AWOO by the Hidden Cameras! - and thought I'd waste some time writing my best fiction/poetry books list.

and even though I love some of them the best, I'm excluding titles by my friends ie, joyland, theory of the loser, etc.

10. Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
9. Lemon Hound by Sina Queyras
8. Zed by Elizabeth McClung
7. Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl
6. Gargoyles by Bill Gaston
5. Sextant by Maya Merrick
4. Certainty by Madelaine Thien
3. Jpod by Douglas Coupland
2. Liar by Lynn Crosbie
1. Lullabies for Little Criminals - heather o'neill.

1 comment:

terki said...

hey, your book made my top 10 favourite books of 2006 list! :)

- teri