Wednesday, February 14, 2007

updates

I have an article in the latest issue of the Quill & Quire on being a writer who sometimes works in the publishing industry.

I'm also blogging a lot for Descant magazine. The new issue of Shameless Magazine will be out in April - my first issue as reviews editor.

In about two and a half hours, I turn 31. I've had enough valentines day chocolate and sugary drew-barrymore/hugh grant romantic comedy that I need an insulin drip. My novel goes to print very soon - my first book-related gig is in Montreal on April 18th with Mark Tewskbury, an event put on by the Quebec Writers' Federation.

Send me your news - how come no one ever comments? PLease say hi, lurkers.

1 comment:

Maia said...

Howdy!

Looking forward to seeing you read on the 9th.

Signed,
Lurker Maia