Monday, October 22, 2007

Zoe in Metro News!

I'm in Metro News today! Click here to view.

Also, I'm still writer in residence for OpenBookToronto and blogging about the International Festival of Authors for Now Magazine, where I frequently freelance as a book reviewer.

I'm off to Montreal tomorrow for the reading on Wednesday night with Neil Smith and Jon Paul Fiorentino. Then on Thursday night it's the 30th anniversary for Between the Lines, the tenacious publisher of non-fiction where I've been working as promotions manager since March. If you'd like to come celebrate with us, come to the Gladstone Hotel at 7:00p.m. in the Ballroom.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Curious + Advice

Zoe, wondering if you could give new authors some advise on publishing. I am writting a self-help book and wondering if you could provide me with some logistic advice for publishing.

I have read a few articles on you and was quite impressed. Although I have no formal training in writting, I do believe that the book that my colleagues and I are working on will be a potential success.

You may reach me at semmanue@yahoo.com

Many thanks ... and great work!

Cheers
-s.