Saturday, June 14, 2008

ReLit Longlist and some readings!

*Bottle Rocket Hearts made the ReLit Awards longlist!! Stay tuned for more awards news on Monday.

*I made the Bitch Magazine Things We Love list in the newest issue, courtesy of Maritimes arts journalist and blogger Shannon Webb-Campbell, with a fantastic write up and photo. Here is a scan:




Last September I took an impromptu romantic weekend away in the Bloomfield area and I'm so delighted to go back to read at the Prince Edward Country Authors' festival this Saturday. It takes place at Books & Company in Picton. Stay tuned for my pride readings announcements coming on Monday as well.

My essay in Event magazine, Monday to Friday with the Perpetually Emerging Writer, appears in the newest issue and I also have poems in the new issue of Exile Quarterly.

No comments: