Saturday, September 26, 2009

HSFALAP review round-up

Dear Toronto: I hope to see you at Word on the Street tomorrow. I'll be reading at 5:30pm in the Great Books Marquee, right after Lauren Kirshner, who you should try to catch as well!

"With Holding Still, Whittall has established herself as a writer of immense vitality and courage; she stands as the voice of a lost, but thanks to her not forgotten generation: the boys and girls who will inherit the Earth." The National Post

Full review here.

Interview and review in Xtra! here.

Review and interview...and Corpusse reference?.. here.

1 comment:

Adelaide said...

Hi Zoe,

I've been following your blog for months now, and it's just silly that I never comment. I just want to say that I really love your work, both poetry and fiction. My friend bought me "The Best 10 Minutes of Your Life" for my sixteenth birthday and I read it to pieces.

I've been keeping a poetry blog for a year, but I feel like I don't actually understand or know that much about poetry and that I have a long way to go. Anyway, I just want you to know that you've been a big influence and inspiration to me.

Thanks,
Shayla Duval