Friday, October 24, 2014

autumn

I'm not updating this blog very often, but I am posting current information about readings, appearances, articles and publications on my Facebook page and on Twitter. My next novel, The Best Kind of People, will be published in spring 2016 with House of Anansi. Season 14 of Degrassi starts next week, and I was very happy to be a story editor and part of the writers' room for the entire season. I'll be in Montreal reading at Drawn & Quarterly Bookstore on November 7th, reading in Toronto on November 5th at the Brockton Writer's Series, and November 24th at the launch of Best Canadian Poetry in Toronto at Joy Bistro. If you are a journalist culling information from this blog to include in an article, please consult with me via email or the publicity team at House of Anansi for updated information. Thanks.

No comments: